Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A little something for my favorite Southern couple...


I LOVE the Dixie Chicks. Sue me. They have some wonderfully sweet, heart breaking songs, but this song just stuck with me after the first time I heard it. I have no idea whether it was written for a child or not, but I think it the right context it' just so romantic.

Lullaby by The Dixie Chicks YouTube Video

Couple: Jasper and Alice

Scenario: It's Friday Night. Alice has had a terrible week at work. All she wants to do is crawl in bed and go to sleep. But Jasper has better plans: a candle lit dinner on the back porch, some slow dancing under the stars and of course, some sweet sweet sexin'. Alice may want to strangle her clients, but she sure does love her man.

Recommendation: This song is just made for romancing. Share it with someone you want to cuddle up with and go down on.

1 comment:

  1. lovely! the chicks are the only country i will listen to. good pick!

    ReplyDelete