Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Take what you want... then make him beg for more.

I have been a Spice Girls freak since I was 13 or so and I still love listening to their music all the time. Oddly enough so does my dad. This song just hasn't gone out of style and I don't think it ever will.

Holler by The Spice Girls YouTube Video

Couple: Jake and Nessie

Scenario: It's Tuesday afternoon and Nessie is studying with her best friend, who she just happens to be lusting after. Jake wants her too, but loves teasing Nessie, poking fun at the idea that he may just be a little too much for her to handle. A final wise crack forces her hand and she mauls him. Jake is pleasantly surprised.

Recommendation: If anyone is underestimating you in the bedroom, put this song on and shock the shit out of them.

Read more about MY favorite couple in swill122's one-shot Alpha's female. It's HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment