Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I need to go to the club...


I have had this song in my head all week and I just had to use it. I haven't been out in MONTHS and I way overdue for a little booty shaking out with the girls. This song is just so fitting to the way I feel. ENJOY

Blame It by Jamie Foxx ft T-Pain YouTube Video

Couple: Bella and Alice ..... and Jasper

Scenario: It's Saturday night and the girls think its about time they picked up another lucky boy to bring home with them. The bar is full of hotties, but there's just something so sexy about the tall blond by the bar. The ladies are in for a treat. Jasper is more than capable of handling two girls at once and lucky for them, he's into brunettes.

Recommendation: Um... I can't really encourage threesomes cause most people can't actually handle them. But if you can, by all means DO IT!

UPDATE!!!!! I heard En Vogue is getting back together. YAY! Let's hope it happens. I need them in my life.

2 comments: