Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can't get enough of you...



So this song is on my Breaking Dawn Playlist and I'm pretty sure I've listened to it on repeat on many separate occasions. Janet has so many songs that are worth boning to and I plan on working all of them in at some point. I just love this song so much I had to post it first. And my man may have gotten a little lapdance to this jam last week. Maybe....


When We Ooo by Janet Jackson YouTube Video

Couple: Nessie and Jake

Scenario: It's late Sunday night and Nessie can't sleep. Jake is out of town and the bed just seems so cold and lonely with out her man. But Nessie is hot and bothered, in desperate need of some release. Forget about the toys, she needs to use her hand. She needs the feeling of skin to skin as thinks of all the things Jake's body does to her when they are all alone.

Recommendation: If you aren't self-loving (at least every other day) get to it. It's a great stress reliever, even if your signif is around.

This one is for my girls whose men are overseas fighting the good fight. Keep your heads up ladies.

And Thanks to Love=Edward for suggesting a lil' Janet for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment