Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's What's For Dinner...

I know this picture of JT is old, but its one of my favorites. I LOVE JUSTIN and have loved him since I was 14 years old. My Nsync obsession was severe. I was so jazzed when he broke out on his own and had not one, but two great solo albums. I can't wait until he stops sucking face with Jessica Biel and gets back in the studio. I'll stop rambling and say that this song is one of the MANY sexified singles on this album. If you don't have this album run out and get it. NOW!

Futuresex Lovesound by Justin Timberlake YouTube Video

Couple: Edward and Bella

Scenario: It's Sunday Afternoon and Edward is stuck on the couch with a broken leg. Bella has been ever the doting girlfriend waiting on him hand and foot, but he needs more. Worse yet, he feels terrible because he can tell she's aching too. Bella's protested against all his naughty advances, but in a moment of weakness he can't resist pulling her on top of him and going to town... with his tongue.

Recommendation: Sit on your lover's face. That's pretty much it.

No official video for this song... I know it's tragic cause JT is just so damn fine, but this fan-made clip isn't half bad.


1 comment:

  1. This is my fave pic of him. I remember seeing it in the mag...I died.

    Love the recommendation btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete